Sizer / GraderFebruary 24, 2023 2023-02-24 13:09
Sizer / Grader
Sizer / Grader
Bevcon sizers are used to screen very fine separation of materials. These machines are quite suitable where multiple stages and fine gradations are required. As these machines are opted for very fine particle separation, the width of the machine is un usually wider when compared with conventional screens.
That is the reason Bevcon Sizers are provided with wider inlet opening and material is evenly conveyed and distributed along the width of the machine by a separate distributing feeder. The Unique shape of sizer machine is different from conventional screening machines and allows accommodating 6 to 7 screening decks.
Sizer in construction consisting of two side plates connected with tie members. Both the side plates are connected with a heavy duty drive console where a heavy duty unbalance exciters are mounted.
Sieving action is achieved through circular motion with these two unbalanced exciters throwing high centrifugal forces. These circular vibrations generated at the CG of the machine will further propagate across the machine in the direction of flow.
The screen meshes are of high quality stain less steel woven mesh of single length. The screen mats are always to be maintained with tension through a separate tensioning arrangement.
As these Sizer machines are meant for fine screening, extreme care is taken care for emission of dust from the machine during operation. Dust tight inspection doors are provided at each deck. Inlet and outlet chutes are connected with flexible connections and sealed all around the sizer to avoid dust emissions.
- Multiple deck screening
- High throughput for a given screening area
- No bed formation of material & no breakage of material
- Compact in size and thus space saving
- Low power consumption when compared to conventional screens
- Easy access for maintenance
- Friedrich Schwingtechnik is one of the leading manufacturer of vibrator motors and a pioneer in the field of vibration technology. Ever since company was founded in 1973, focused on technical advice, development and best service for customers.